By Scotten Jones, SemiWiki
On Tuesday evening December 8th at IEDM, Coventor held a panel discussion entitled the “The Last Half Nanometer”. Coventor is a leading provider of simulation software used to design processes. This is my third year attending the Coventor panel discussion at IEDM and they are always excellent with very strong panels and discussion. The panel was made up of David Fried CTO of Coventor, Alek Chen from ASML, Aaron Theon of IMEC, and Subramanian Iyer from UCLA. Subramanian acted as both a panelist and the moderator.
By Scotten Jones, SemiWiki
Marketing Coordinator – Waltham, MA
Coventor provides highly advanced design automation and process modeling solutions used to invent the next generation of intelligent electronics. We solve real-world design, process development and integration problems for the semiconductor and MEMS (micro electromechanical system) industries. Our products have been used in the design of smart phones, automobiles, tablet computers and many of the electronic devices that are present throughout your everyday life. Coventor is helping to build a connected world of electronic devices (the “Internet of Things”) that will improve the productivity and quality of life worldwide.
Coventor is seeking a marketing coordinator interested in the marketing of advanced technology products. As a key member of our marketing department, you will be involved in the planning and coordination of every aspect of our marketing efforts, including trade show execution, production of marketing collateral, marketing campaigns, customer analytics and many other aspects of our product marketing efforts. You will be part of a small, collaborative, experienced marketing team promoting innovative software tools and solutions for the semiconductor and MEMS manufacturing industries. Your title, level of responsibility, creative freedom and salary will be commensurate with your education, experience and initiative.
Coventor offers a full benefit package, including competitive salaries, paid health insurance and other company-paid benefits.
- Trade show execution: Assist with and help manage trade show planning, logistics, implementation and coordination.
- Marketing collateral: Coordinate, review, update and assist with production and distribution of marketing collateral, including website content, trade show material, marketing literature and advertising pieces.
- Social media and website: Assist with reporting and management of website and social media campaigns, including SEO management, website editing, social media tracking and posting support.
- Email campaigns: Responsible for maintaining and acquiring internal and external email addresses, along with use of HubSpot and other email marketing tools to execute and monitor planned email campaigns.
- Marketing campaigns and product launch: Support and assist with preparation and delivery of marketing campaigns and product launch activities.
- Public relations: Assist with logistics for planned public relations activities.
- Meetings and webinars: Assist with meeting and webinar coordination, planning, communications, attendee tracking and other requested activities.
- Customer segmentation and analytics: Use Coventor’s CRM system to enter customer demographic data, generate email lists for marketing campaigns and generate analytic reports.
- Competitive and market research: Support marketing management in competitive and market research.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or a similar degree.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and oral.
- Excellent organizational skills and highly detail oriented.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks at once and complete them in a timely and competent manner.
- Able to work in a collaborative environment.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint required.
Experience in any of the following would be a bonus:
- Trade show and event organization experience.
- Background in using social media tools, including Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Background, knowledge and/or certification in HubSpot, Constant Contact, Marketo or other email marketing platform.
- Background and knowledge in CRM (customer relationship management) systems such as Salesforce.com, NetSuite or other CRM platforms.
- Experience in WordPress website content management or basic HTML.
- Basic knowledge of SEO (search engine optimization) and keyword analysis.
This regular, full-time position is located in Waltham, MA. Coventor offers comprehensive benefits and is an EEO/AA Employer. You must be a current legal resident of the U.S. or have a valid U.S. visa to apply for this position. Please e-mail your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.