We are seeking a talented software development engineer with a strong background in object oriented programming and strong interest and/or experience in developing engineering applications. You will be a key player on our young and dynamic international team, responsible for the infrastructure and user interface of our computer aided design and simulation platform. You will participate in a variety of design, implementation and testing tasks, across the full breadth of our software. Your contributions will be crucial to the success of our next generation modeling and simulation software tool targeted at MEMS and IC designers.
- Improving the C++ backbone and foundation of our software platform
- Enhancing and extending our user interface, and improving ease of use
- Maintaining our interfaces with 3rd-party solid modeling kernels and 3D visualization toolkits
- Unit testing and bug fixing
- Troubleshooting issues that are raised by customers
- Providing input to and review documentation, tutorials, and user training materials.
- M.S. or Ecole d’ingénieur degree in applied computer science
- Knowledge of and aptitude for Object Oriented Design and design patterns
- Substantial experience coding in C++
- Experience with Qt or an equivalent GUI toolkit
- Software development experience on Windows or Linux
- Must be able to read and understand technical articles and documentation written in English
- Must have a valid EU passport
- Knowledge of solid modeling and/or 3D visualization (ACIS, Hoops)
- Knowledge of multi-threaded software development on Windows and Linux
- A PhD in Computer Science is a big plus
Most of all, we are looking for a passionate and creative software developer who is willing to take initiative and has the coding ability to bring ideas to reality.
Salary, job title and responsibilities will be commensurate with experience. This opening is in Villebon sur Yvette (91), close to Paris. If you are interested in this opportunity and you are authorized to work in France, e-mail your resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org