Account Manager for Engineering Software Sales – Waltham, MA
Do you have an engineering or scientific background with a minimum of 3 years success in B2B selling of high-tech products or services? Do you enjoy engaging with highly-trained engineers, researchers and university faculty, understanding their needs, and selling them appropriate solutions? Are you an outgoing, self-motivated, organized professional with a strong work ethic? Join our outstanding collaborative team and take responsibility for commercial accounts in the Eastern US and university and government accounts throughout North America. Your compensation will include a competitive base salary and a commission plan.
- Establish and maintain relationships with current and prospective customers, engaging primarily by phone and internet with periodic customer visits
- Explain high-level strengths and value of Coventor solutions to prospects
- Perform all aspects of sales process, including prospecting, arranging meetings, coordinating evaluations, quoting, negotiating, closing, and post-sales follow-up
- Prioritize activities so as to meet or exceed sales bookings objectives
- Communicate and coordinate account strategy and tactics with technical support engineers, sales operations and senior management
- Report regularly on sales activities and provide accurate forecasts
- Collect and maintain contacts and account records in CRM system
- Contribute to scheduling and coordination of marketing events
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline or bachelor’s degree and highly relevant sales experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in B2B sales of high-value products or services as an Account Manager, Sales Associate, or Inside Sales Rep with a record of success
- Skilled in use of Microsoft Office, on-line resources, and web-based applications
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience selling high-tech engineering or scientific software
- Experience selling to PhD level engineers or university faculty
This regular, full-time opening requires regular on-site presence in our Waltham, MA office and will require occasional travel. You must be a current legal resident of the U.S. or have a valid U.S. visa to apply for this position. Coventor offers comprehensive benefits and is an EEO/AA Employer. Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Do you have a strong background in MEMS sensors and actuators with experience in design and simulation? Do you enjoy plunging into new technical areas, tackling hard-to-solve problems, and teaching and collaborating with engineers? We are seeking a multi-talented engineer to provide pre- and post-sales support for our industry-leading MEMS/IoT design integration solutions. Working in an international environment, you will have the opportunity to work closely with leading MEMS companies and R&D centers on a wide range of MEMS devices. You will join our outstanding sales and support team and collaborate with our development organization to deliver best-in-class MEMS design solutions. Your compensation will be commensurate with your education and experience.
- PhD degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related field with focus on MEMS design, simulation and fabrication.
- At least 3 years of experience designing MEMS inertial sensors, RF MEMS, optical MEMS, MEMS microphones or related MEMS
- Experience with finite element analysis (FEA) using commercial software such as MEMS+, CoventorWare, ANSYS, COMSOL, or ABAQUS.
- Experience with electronic design automation (EDA) tools such as Cadence Virtuoso, MATLAB and Simulink.
- Firm grasp of MEMS fundamentals
- Familiarity with fundamentals of electronics and integrated circuits.
- Proficiency with the Windows and/or Linux operating systems.
- Team orientation with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Professional work experience in MEMS design and analysis.
- Thorough understanding of capacitive sensing and electrostatic actuation.
- Strong understanding of multi-DOF electromechanical modeling and simulation.
- Experience with MATLAB scripting and/or Python scripting.
This regular, full-time position is located at our office in Villebon Sur Yvette, close to Paris. Occasional travel within Europe and Asia/Middle East is required. You must have the possibility to work in France. If you are interested, please email your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Engineering Software Quality Assurance Team Lead – Waltham, MA
We are seeking a BS- or MS-level engineer with a strong interest in 3D modeling and simulation to lead a quality assurance team responsible for testing our advanced semiconductor virtual fabrication software. You will be responsible for coordinating the daily activities of our quality assurance team, which is embedded in a collaborative software development team that is following the Scrum development process. Through continuous engagement with developers, organizing test plans for new features and maintaining regression test suites, you will play a critical role in helping us deliver quality software for both the Windows and Linux platforms. This is an engineering position, not a managerial role, where your strong engineering knowledge will enable you to directly test the software in order to provide effective supervision of your team and valuable input to our software development team. Your compensation will be commensurate with your education and experience.
This regular, full-time position is located in our office in Waltham, MA. Coventor offers comprehensive benefits and is an EEO/AA Employer. You must be a current legal resident of the U.S. or have a valid U.S. visa to apply for this position. Please e-mail a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
- Supervise the daily activities of a team of software quality assurance engineers
- Digest software specifications and organize plans for systematically testing new engineering functionality
- Develop, execute and maintain verification test cases for both automatic and manual regression test suites
- Understand the functionality of our semiconductor virtual fabrication environment
- Actively participate in our Scrum-based agile development process
- Submit defect reports and enhancement requests
- Collaborate with software developers to isolate defects
- Interact with the applications support team to define realistic test cases
- Create examples and draft documentation for use in product documentation and marketing collateral
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline
- At least 5 years of work experience as a quality assurance engineer of 3D engineering software such as CAD, CAE or TCAD tools
- Detail oriented individual who enjoys systematically exploring software
- Team oriented personality with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Proficiency with Windows and/or Linux operating systems
- Scripting skills in Python, MATLAB, or similar scripting language
- Semiconductor technology and processing education and experience
- Basic understanding of numerical modeling algorithms
- Working knowledge of Agile methodology
Semiconductor Process Integration and Modeling Engineer – Japan
We are seeking a BS/MS/PhD-level engineer who has experience and expertise in semiconductor process integration and fabrication. You will work with leading semiconductor companies in Japan to implement our virtual fabrication solution for their most advanced development programs, including 14nm CMOS technology and beyond! You will collaborate with Coventor’s CTO and highly skilled software development team to create integration and modeling solutions for industry-critical manufacturing challenges. Our tight-knit team of creative engineers is critical in leading customers into the methodology of virtual fabrication.
This is a hands-on engineering position, requiring proficiency in semiconductor process integration, as well as strong communication and presentation skills. Your title, level of responsibility, creative freedom and salary will be commensurate with your education and experience.
Education: Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred, in related fields of Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Materials Science or Applied Physics.
Experience: Semiconductor Technology and Processing education and experience is required. Relevant employment experience in the semiconductor industry (including co-op or internship) is preferred.
Skills: Semiconductor Processing, Semiconductor Device Physics (preferred), Computer-Aided Design (CAD) and Modeling, Python scripting language, Technical Writing, Communication and Presentation.
Location: This position requires residency in Japan with a substantial amount of time at customer sites in Japan.
Coventor offers comprehensive benefits. Please e-mail your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate that this Japan position is of most interest to you.
Director, Semiconductor Process Integration and Modeling – Silicon Valley, CA
We are seeking an MS- or PhD-level engineer who has substantial experience and expertise in semiconductor process integration and fabrication, and exceptional communication and presentation skills. You will work in partnership with Coventor’s CTO to promote acceptance and adoption of our unique virtual fabrication solutions at leading semiconductor companies worldwide. You will engage with industry leaders to solve critical manufacturing challenges for advanced technology nodes, including 14nm CMOS and beyond. You must be willing and able to do hands-on engineering with our software in order to provide effective leadership for our field engineers and valuable input to our software development team. Your compensation will be commensurate with your education and experience.
Education: Master’s degree required, PhD degree preferred, in related fields of Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Materials Science or Applied Physics.
Experience: You must have at least 8 years of work experience in the semiconductor industry with a focus semiconductor processing and integration.
Skills: Semiconductor Processing, Semiconductor Device Physics (preferred), Computer-Aided Design (CAD) and Modeling, Python scripting language, JMP, Technical Writing, Communication and Presentation.
Location: This position will ideally have a home base in Silicon Valley, CA, but we will consider other locations for highly qualified candidates. A substantial amount of customer-facing travel and time at customer sites in the US West and Asia is expected.
Coventor offers comprehensive benefits and is an EEO/AA Employer. You must be a current legal resident of the U.S. or have a valid U.S. visa to apply for this position. Please e-mail your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please indicate that this California-based Director position is of most interest to you.