MEMS/IoT Program Manager – Paris, France (fr)
Nous recherchons une personne qualifiée pour rejoindre notre équipe d’ingénieurs basée à notre siège européen à proximité de Paris. Vous travaillerez dans un environnement international et collaborerez étroitement avec l’équipe développement et celle des ingénieurs d’application ainsi qu’avec les principales entreprises spécialisées dans le domaine des MEMS, les centres de R&D et les partenaires CAO.
Le candidat aura une expérience d’au moins 5 ans dans l’industrie orientée sur la conception d’ASIC analog/mixed-signal (A/MS) ou la conception MEMS utilisant les outils CAO. Vous avez une expérience pratique comme concepteur, responsable conception, ingénieur d’application, responsable produit ou membre ou responsable d’une équipe de CAO. Vous avez une très bonne connaissance des flots de conception analog/mixed-signal et de process design kits (PDK). Vos qualités en communications et votre habileté à construire des relations fortes avec les clients, les partenaires économiques ou avec les équipes internes sont solides et reconnues.
- vous êtes l’interface avec les partenaires stratégiques (fabricants, fournisseurs CAO et centres de R&D) pour développer des solutions personnalisées, démonstrations, publications et autres offres permettant d’accroître l’activité commerciale ;
- vous collaborez en interne avec les équipes de développement et les ingénieurs d’application pour créer des solutions qui mettent en avant nos partenaires stratégiques ;
- vous participez au développement des PDKs pour MEMS basé sur les outils de Coventor et ses partenaires ;
- vous gérez les projets de R&D sur fonds européens avec les partenaires externes ;
- vous révisez et affinez la valeur de nos offres pour la conception des MEMS de l’internet des objets (IoT), l’intégration MEMS+IC et les PDKs pour MEMS ;
- vous contribuez en parallèle au marketing technique.
- master ou doctorat en génie électrique ou équivalent ;
- très bonne compréhension des fondamentaux en circuit électrique ;
- expérience d’au moins 5 ans dans l’industrie en lien direct avec la conception MEMS ou l’analog/mixed-signal ;
- bon niveau d’utilisation des logiciels CAO, PDK inclus ;
- très bonne compréhension des technologies de fabrication MEMS et/ou semi-conducteurs ;
- expérience de langage de script tel que MATLAB, Python ou SKILL ;
- excellent relationnel clients et/ou partenaires ;
- très bon niveau de communication en anglais technique (écrit et oral). La connaissance d’une autre langue est un plus.
Nous offrons un poste à qualification élevée à la pointe de la haute technologie dans un contexte fortement international. Le salaire proposé sera fonction de la formation et de l’expérience. Ce poste est en CDI à plein temps et basé dans notre centre de développement européen situé à Villebon sur Yvette (Essonne) en région parisienne. Pour postuler, vous devez être un résident de l’Union Européenne ou avoir un titre de travail pour l’Europe. Si vous êtes intéressé par ce poste, envoyez-nous votre CV et votre lettre de motivation en anglais à l’adresse suivante: email@example.com
MEMS/IoT Program Manager– Paris, France
We are seeking a uniquely qualified individual to join the outstanding engineering team in our European headquarters located near Paris. Working in an international environment, you will collaborate closely with our Product Development and Application Engineering teams as well as leading MEMS companies, R&D centers and electronic design automation (EDA) partners.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of industry work experience focused on analog/mixed-signal (A/MS) ASIC design or MEMS design using commercial EDA tools. You had a hands-on role as a designer, design manager, EDA field support engineer, product manager, or corporate CAD team member or manager. You are very familiar with analog/mixed-signal design tools flows and process design kits. You are a highly collaborative individual with strong communication skills who has a proven track record of building trustful relationships with customers, partners and internal teams.
- Interface with strategic partners, including foundries, EDA vendors, and R&D centers to develop customized solutions, demonstrations, publications, and other offerings that will be mutually beneficial for business growth
- Collaborate inside Coventor with development and application engineering to create solutions that advance our strategic partnerships
- Participate hands-on in developing MEMS process design kits (PDKs) based on Coventor and partner tools
- Manage EU-funded R&D projects with external partners
- Review and refine the value proposition for our current offerings for MEMS design for IoT, MEMS+IC integration and MEMS Process Design Kits (PDKs)
- Contribute to technical marketing collateral
- MS or PhD degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Strong understanding of electrical circuit fundamentals
- At least 5 years of industry work experience directly related to analog/mixed-signal or MEMS design
- Advanced user of commercial EDA tools and design flows, including as a user or developer of PDKs
- Good understanding of semiconductor and/or MEMS fabrication technologies
- Hands-on experience with a scripting language such as MATLAB, Python or SKILL
- Evidence of building strong relationships with customers and/or external partners
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written). Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
We offer a challenging position in a leading-edge, high-tech environment with many international contacts. Compensation will be commensurate with education and experience. This regular, full-time position is based in our European development center, located in Villebon sur Yvette, near Paris, France and requires some travel. You must be a current legal resident of the EU or have a valid EU visa to apply for this position. If you are interested in this opportunity, e-mail your CV and cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marketing Coordinator – Waltham, MA
Coventor provides highly advanced design automation and process modeling solutions used to invent the next generation of intelligent electronics. We solve real-world design, process development and integration problems for the semiconductor and MEMS (micro electromechanical system) industries. Our products have been used in the design of smart phones, automobiles, tablet computers and many of the electronic devices that are present throughout your everyday life. Coventor is helping to build a connected world of electronic devices (the “Internet of Things”) that will improve the productivity and quality of life worldwide.
Coventor is seeking a marketing coordinator interested in the marketing of advanced technology products. As a key member of our marketing department, you will be involved in the planning and coordination of every aspect of our marketing efforts, including trade show execution, production of marketing collateral, marketing campaigns, customer analytics and many other aspects of our product marketing efforts. You will be part of a small, collaborative, experienced marketing team promoting innovative software tools and solutions for the semiconductor and MEMS manufacturing industries. Your title, level of responsibility, creative freedom and salary will be commensurate with your education, experience and initiative.
Coventor offers a full benefit package, including competitive salaries, paid health insurance and other company-paid benefits.
- Trade show execution: Assist with and help manage trade show planning, logistics, implementation and coordination.
- Marketing collateral: Coordinate, review, update and assist with production and distribution of marketing collateral, including website content, trade show material, marketing literature and advertising pieces.
- Social media and website: Assist with reporting and management of website and social media campaigns, including SEO management, website editing, social media tracking and posting support.
- Email campaigns: Responsible for maintaining and acquiring internal and external email addresses, along with use of HubSpot and other email marketing tools to execute and monitor planned email campaigns.
- Marketing campaigns and product launch: Support and assist with preparation and delivery of marketing campaigns and product launch activities.
- Public relations: Assist with logistics for planned public relations activities.
- Meetings and webinars: Assist with meeting and webinar coordination, planning, communications, attendee tracking and other requested activities.
- Customer segmentation and analytics: Use Coventor’s CRM system to enter customer demographic data, generate email lists for marketing campaigns and generate analytic reports.
- Competitive and market research: Support marketing management in competitive and market research.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or a similar degree.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and oral.
- Excellent organizational skills and highly detail oriented.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks at once and complete them in a timely and competent manner.
- Able to work in a collaborative environment.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint required.
Experience in any of the following would be a bonus:
- Trade show and event organization experience.
- Background in using social media tools, including Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Background, knowledge and/or certification in HubSpot, Constant Contact, Marketo or other email marketing platform.
- Background and knowledge in CRM (customer relationship management) systems such as Salesforce.com, NetSuite or other CRM platforms.
- Experience in WordPress website content management or basic HTML.
- Basic knowledge of SEO (search engine optimization) and keyword analysis.
This regular, full-time position is located in Waltham, MA. Coventor offers comprehensive benefits and is an EEO/AA Employer. You must be a current legal resident of the U.S. or have a valid U.S. visa to apply for this position. Please e-mail your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Field Sales Representative, Engineering Software
– Waltham, MA
Do you have strong sales aptitude with a minimum of 3 years success in B2B selling of high-tech products, software, or services? Do you enjoy engaging with highly-trained engineers, researchers and university faculty, understanding their needs, and selling them appropriate solutions? Are you an outgoing, self-motivated, organized professional with a strong work ethic? Join our outstanding collaborative team and take responsibility for North America universities and assigned commercial/government accounts. Your compensation will include a competitive base salary and benefits, and a commission plan
- Manage and grow our existing business of supplying software tools for MEMS design to North America universities
- Establish and maintain relationships with current and prospective customers, engaging by phone and internet with periodic customer visits
- Explain high-level strengths and value of Coventor solutions to prospects
- Perform all aspects of sales process, including prospecting, arranging meetings, coordinating evaluations, quoting, negotiating, closing, and post-sales follow-up
- Prioritize activities so as to meet or exceed sales bookings objectives
- Communicate and coordinate account strategy and tactics with technical support engineers, sales operations and senior management
- Report regularly on sales activities and provide accurate forecasts
- Collect and maintain contacts and account records in our CRM system and use the system to generate proposals and forecast your sales pipeline.
- Participate and support marketing events to advance the Coventor brand and sales including, as needed participation in trade shows, conferences and events.
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline or bachelor’s degree and highly relevant sales experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in B2B sales of high-value products or services as an Account Manager, Sales Associate, or Inside Sales Rep with a record of success
- Skilled in use of Microsoft Office, on-line resources, and web-based applications
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proven, documented ability to meet and exceed sales quotas
- Experience selling engineering or scientific software, such as electronic design automation (EDA) or computer-aided engineering (CAE) software solutions
- Experience selling to PhD-level engineers or university faculty
- Knowledge or experience in semiconductor or MEMS technologies
- Experience using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
This regular, full-time opening requires regular, on-site presence in our Waltham, MA office and up to 50% travel. You must be a current legal resident of the U.S. or have a valid U.S. visa to apply for this position. Coventor offers comprehensive benefits and is an EEO/AA Employer. Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior Software Engineer, 3D Modeling in C++ – Waltham, MA
Coventor, Inc. is seeking a software engineer with significant C++ experience. As a key member of our modeling engine team, you will extend and improve our software, working with others to implement new physics-based 3D modeling algorithms while keeping the code modular, reusable and efficient. You will join a collaborative, highly skilled software development team working on our innovative software tools and solutions for the semiconductor and MEMS manufacturing industries. Our software uses unique, highly efficient numerical modeling and simulation techniques to perform virtual fabrication of state-of-the-art semiconductor and MEMS devices. This is a hands-on software development position, requiring proficiency in C++. Your title, level of responsibility, creative freedom and salary will be commensurate with your education and experience.
- Collaborate to implement new 3D modeling algorithms for semiconductor fabrication processes in our C++ modeling engine.
- Extend and maintain our generic, C++ template-based modeling framework.
- Optimize modeling algorithms for speed, including profiling and parallel implementation.
- Participate in requirements gathering, specification and verification.
- Contribute to the overall software product, including application infrastructure, GUI and Python scripting APIs.
- Participate in general software engineering tasks, including verification, testing, bug fixing and maintenance of existing code.
- BS in Engineering, Physics, Computer Science or a related field. Advanced degree is a plus.
- Minimum of 4 years work experience in commercial software development.
- Expert level C++ skills, including implementation of template classes and/or template meta-programming.
- Experience with 3D modeling algorithms (voxels, meshes, geometry, graphics).
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement clean, well-organized production code.
- Working knowledge of object oriented design principles.
- Desire to collaborate, contribute to, and learn from a team.
Experience in any of the following would be a bonus:
- General knowledge of semiconductor processing technology.
- Exposure to numerical algorithms (finite differences, etc.).
- Experience with cross-platform development, on Windows and Linux.
- Experience with one or more of: Boost, STL, C++11 or later, Python.
This regular, full-time position is located in Waltham, MA. Coventor offers comprehensive benefits and is an EEO/AA Employer. You must be a current legal resident of the U.S. or have a valid U.S. visa to apply for this position. Please e-mail your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Senior Software Engineer, UI and Infrastructure – Waltham, MA
Do you have a passion for crafting elegant solutions to programming challenges? Do you enjoy software design, architecture and working with other engineers? If so, Coventor needs your contributions to our 3D modeling and visualization application. You will join a truly collaborative, highly skilled development team and will contribute to both design and implementation. Our semiconductor process modeling software is revolutionizing the way that leading chip manufacturers around the world develop advanced fabrication processes. In contrast to working in large organizations, your contributions will make a difference; your tasks will cover a broad scope and will be crucial to the success of our product.
- Participate in ground-up re-engineering of our application with a new modular, extensible C++ object-oriented architecture
- Work with and improve on our generic C++ template-based application framework
- Implement new software features in C++ and Python, including unit testing
- Participate in our Agile software development process
- Possibility to contribute to 3D visualization, modeling algorithms, and many other software areas appropriate to your talents and goals
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a professional software development environment
- Strong C++ coding skills, including a working knowledge of the STL
- Aptitude for object oriented design
- Experience implementing user interfaces with Qt, GTK+, wxWidgets or similar cross-platform frameworks
- Willingness to collaborate, contribute to, and learn from a team
- Ability to learn new technologies and solve problems effectively
Experience in the following areas would be a bonus:
- Expert level knowledge of Linux is a strong plus
- Commercial software development experience with Python
- Application development in scientific simulation or visualization
- Experience in distributed computing
- Experience developing cloud-based software applications
- Experience with OpenGL and/or 3D visualization
This regular, full-time position is located in Waltham, MA. Coventor offers comprehensive benefits and is an EEO/AA Employer. You must be a current legal resident of the U.S. or have a valid U.S. visa to apply for this position. Please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quality Assurance Engineer for 3D Modeling Software – Waltham, MA
Do you enjoy figuring out how to build things in 3D? Do you enjoy exploring software? Are you a detail-oriented engineer who thinks critically and systematically? We are seeking a BS/MS-level engineer with a strong interest in 3D modeling and simulation to perform quality assurance on our software for modeling the fabrication of advanced semiconductors. You will be embedded in a truly collaborative software development team that is following the Scrum agile development process. Through daily engagement with the developers, you will play a critical role in helping us deliver quality software for both the Windows and Linux platforms. Your title, and salary will be commensurate with your education and experience.
- Understand the functionality of our semiconductor virtual fabrication environment
- Actively participate in our Scrum-based agile development process
- Develop verification test cases for automated and manual test suites
- Document verification tests for internal and external readers
- Submit defect reports and enhancement requests
- Collaborate with software developers to isolate defects
- Participate in planning and status meetings with the software development team
- Interact with the applications support team to define realistic test cases
- Create examples and draft documentation for use in product documentation and marketing collateral
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline
- Substantial experience as a user or tester of 3D software such as CAD, CAE or TCAD tools
- Detail oriented individual who enjoys systematically exploring software
- Team oriented personality with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Proficiency with Windows and/or Linux operating systems
- Work experience in software quality assurance
- Semiconductor technology and processing education and experience
- Scripting skills in Python, MATLAB, or similar scripting language
This regular, full-time position is located in our office in Waltham, MA. Coventor offers comprehensive benefits and is an EEO/AA Employer. You must be a current legal resident of the U.S. or have a valid U.S. visa to apply for this position. Please e-mail a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Semiconductor Process Integration and Modeling Engineer – Japan
We are seeking a BS/MS/PhD-level engineer who has experience and expertise in semiconductor process integration and fabrication. You will work with leading semiconductor companies in Japan to implement our virtual fabrication solution for their most advanced development programs, including 14nm CMOS technology and beyond! You will collaborate with Coventor’s CTO and highly skilled software development team to create integration and modeling solutions for industry-critical manufacturing challenges. Our tight-knit team of creative engineers is critical in leading customers into the methodology of virtual fabrication.
This is a hands-on engineering position, requiring proficiency in semiconductor process integration, as well as strong communication and presentation skills. Your title, level of responsibility, creative freedom and salary will be commensurate with your education and experience.
Education: Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred, in related fields of Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Materials Science or Applied Physics.
Experience: Semiconductor Technology and Processing education and experience is required. Relevant employment experience in the semiconductor industry (including co-op or internship) is preferred.
Skills: Semiconductor Processing, Semiconductor Device Physics (preferred), Computer-Aided Design (CAD) and Modeling, Python scripting language, Technical Writing, Communication and Presentation.
Location: This position requires residency in Japan with a substantial amount of time at customer sites in Japan.
Coventor offers comprehensive benefits. Please e-mail your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate that this Japan position is of most interest to you.