“A View from the Trenches” Features Experts from Samsung, IBM, GLOBALFOUNDRIES, Micron, IMEC and ST Microelectronics
WASHINGTON, DC – December 2, 2013 – Coventor®, Inc., a leading supplier of virtual fabrication software to accelerate the development of new manufacturing processes, will host an expert roundtable discussion at the 2013 edition of IEDM (December 7-11, 2013. Washington, DC). The discussion will provide an in-depth and comprehensive view of the current and next generation of challenges facing IC designers and manufacturers as process technologies head to unprecedented levels of complexity, cost and technical difficulty.
Participants in the roundtable will include:
- Dr. Brian Green, Senor Engineer/FEOL Architect: IBM
- Mark Fisher, Senior Research Engineer: Micron
- Dr. Andy Wei, Principle Member of Technical Staff – 10nm: GLOBALFOUNDRIES
- Jaouen Herve, Director, Modeling & Simulation: ST Microelectronics
- Sean Lian, Director/Technology Lead: Samsung
- Laith Altimime, Director CMOS Technology & Design: IMEC
- David Fried, CTO-Semiconductor: Coventor, Inc.
Panelists will examine the changing business dynamics and most pressing technical issues faced by the world’s leading IC companies. Topics to be covered include: FinFETS, 3D ICs, Flash memory, double patterning, advance modeling and simulation techniques, process variation challenges, and accelerating yield ramps.
- Tuesday, December 10
- Churchill Embassy Row Hotel: Kalorama Ballroom (The hotel is right across the street from the Washington Hilton where IEDM is held.)
- Doors open at 5:30PM and the discussion begins at 6:30PM.
- Cocktail and hors d’oeuvres to be served
Space is limited so reserve your place: Email: RSVP-to-COVENTOR@coventor.com.
Coventor, Inc. is the market leader in automated design solutions for micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS) and virtual fabrication of MEMS and semiconductor devices. More information is available at http://www.coventor.com.