Extranet Publications Use Policy
2. COVENTOR PROVIDES THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE “AS IS” AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEB SITE OR YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN INCLUDING ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ACCESSING THIS WEB SITE, YOU AGREE THAT COVENTOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHICH YOU MAY SUFFER THROUGH SUCH ACCESS, INCLUDING ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. In the case of any dispute arising from your access to this web site, that dispute will be resolved by binding arbitration in Santa Clara or Alameda County, California.
3. Any information marked “Confidential,” “Proprietary” or the like contains Coventor’s confidential information. You must keep this information confidential, using the same precautions that you would take with your own confidential information but no less than reasonable precautions under the circumstances. You may not copy or transmit confidential information to any third party for any reason without Coventor’s prior written consent. You may transmit confidential information to your employees and agents who have a need to know and have signed an appropriate confidentiality agreement or are otherwise bound to keep this information confidential. You may not use confidential information to compete with Coventor or for any illegal purpose.
4. Any information that you communicate to Coventor through this web site shall be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. Coventor will have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information and may use such information as it deems fit.
5. This web site may include references to third-party products and services and links to other web sites, without any endorsement, warranty, recommendation, or representation as to the accuracy or safety of such sites. Coventor is not responsible for the content or activities of any linked site, including without limitation any statements, advertisements, opinions, visitor tracking or solicitation efforts, or other actions by any such site. You are responsible for any contact with or use of any linked site. Coventor may discontinue links to other web sites for any reason or for no reason at all and makes no assurance that it will maintain those links on this site.
6. Certain information contained on this web site may not be current and Coventor assumes no obligation to update that information even if facts come to its attention which put Coventor on notice of such inaccuracy.
7. The information in and right to access this web site is provided with “Restricted Rights” so that use of this information by the government is subject to limitations set forth in the rules and regulations applicable to the use of Restricted Rights materials.
8. You may receive a cookie as you browse this web site. A cookie is an element of data that a web site can send to your browser, which will then be stored on your system. Such data may be used in the future to identify your computer. You may be able to set your browser to notify you that you are about to receive a cookie, giving you a chance to decide whether you want to accept it.
9. This site is controlled by Coventor from its offices in the State of California, United States of America. Coventor makes no representation that anything contained or accessible through this site is appropriate, legal or available for use in other locations. Any access to this site where such access is prohibited by law is unauthorized. You may not access or use any information on this web site in violation of U.S. or foreign law, including U.S. export restrictions.
10. Coventor may amend or revise these terms at any time. You should visit this page every time you access the web site to review the current terms, because they are binding upon you.
Trademark/Intellectual Property Notice
The Coventor logo, Coventor, SEMulator3D, CoventorMP, MEMS+, CoventorWare, and all Coventor product and service names used in this website are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Coventor or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries. All other marks mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.