Careers at Coventor
Talented and dedicated employees are critical to our success. We offer challenging work within a collaborative, nimble organization in which individual initiative is expected and rewarded.
Please browse the open positions listed below. If you have the required qualities for an open position, please send your cover letter and resume (PDF format preferred) to the email address listed in the opening.
If we do not have an open position that suits your qualifications, we are always interested in hearing from exceptional individuals who have specialized knowledge and experience in the MEMS and/or semiconductor industries. Please e-mail your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Engineering Software Quality Assurance Team Lead – Waltham, MA
- Senior Applications Support Engineer for MEMS Design Software – Silicon Valley, CA
- Semiconductor Process Integration and Modeling Engineer – Taiwan
- Semiconductor Process Integration and Modeling Engineer – Japan
- Director, Semiconductor Process Integration and Modeling – Silicon Valley, CA
- 3D Geometry Software Engineer – Villebon sur Yvette, France
- Senior C++ Software Engineer – Waltham, MA
- Quality Assurance Engineer – Waltham, MA
Coventor voluntarily participates in the U.S. government’s E-Verify program. This program, operated by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration, allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of new hires and the validity of their Social Security numbers. Newly hired employees will be required to provide legally acceptable proof of their identity and authorization to work in the United States.