Careers at Coventor
Talented and dedicated employees are critical to our success. We offer challenging work within a collaborative, nimble organization in which individual initiative is expected and rewarded.
Please browse the open positions listed below. If you have the required qualities for an open position, please send your cover letter and resume (PDF format preferred) to the email address listed in the opening.
If we do not have an open position that suits your qualifications, we are always interested in hearing from exceptional individuals who have specialized knowledge and experience in the MEMS and/or semiconductor industries. Please e-mail your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post-Doctoral R&D on Acoustic Modeling for MEMS – Paris, France
- Semiconductor Simulation Corporate Engineer – Waltham, MA.
- GPU Computing Software Engineer – Paris, France
- 半導体プロセス・インテグレーションエンジニア – 日本
- Semiconductor Process and Integration Engineer – Japan
- Semiconductor Process and Integration Engineer – South Korea
- Senior C++ Computational Physics/Math Developer for Semiconductor Applications – Waltham, MA
- Software Developer (C++ / 3D) – Paris, France
Coventor voluntarily participates in the U.S. government’s E-Verify program. This program, operated by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration, allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of new hires and the validity of their Social Security numbers. Newly hired U.S. employees are required to provide legally acceptable proof of their identity and authorization to work in the United States.