Semiconductor Simulation Corporate Engineer – Waltham, MA
At Coventor Inc., we build innovative software products to solve semiconductor technology challenges. Our 3D modeling software is revolutionizing the way that semiconductor chips are fabricated around the world. Enabled by our core intellectual property – an accelerated 3D voxel modeling and visualization engine – our software is evolving fast as our business and customer base expands rapidly.
We are seeking a motivated, collaborative semiconductor simulation expert to be the internal expert on the behavior and simulation of semiconductor devices within the logic and memory semiconductor market. In this role you will have a unique opportunity to use your technical expertise to enable the roll-out of new device simulation software for leading semiconductor companies. You will use your expertise to collaborate with the software development group on the validity of the simulator and also create technical material to highlight the strengths and capabilities of the tools for our potential customers. You will be supported by our team of highly skilled, collaborative software engineers and semiconductor process and integration experts.
This is a technical position requiring an understanding of the physics governing cutting edge nanoscale device behavior in production today and in the near future such as FinFETs, nanowires, and 3D NAND flash.
- Participate in the definition of product features and direction, in collaboration with the software engineering team
- Contribute to software validation, product documentation, case studies, and technical publications
- Work with the sales and marketing teams to launch and market new features
- Educate the applications team on new product features
Required Qualifications (all of the following):
- PhD in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Deep understanding of semiconductor devices
- 3+ years of professional experience in nanoscale device simulation for commercial production, particularly for logic and memory
- Good verbal communication and writing skills
Desirable Qualifications (any of the following):
- Professional experience in a software development organization
- Professional experience in semiconductor process modeling
- Working knowledge of MATLAB
This regular, full-time position is located in Waltham, MA. Coventor offers comprehensive benefits and is an EEO/AA Employer. You must be a current legal resident of the U.S. or have a valid U.S. visa to apply for this position. Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com.
For more information about Coventor, our business, and our products, please visit us on
the web at http://www.coventor.com.